Thursday, August 23, 2012

Breast milk is the best nutrition for a baby

I am a strong advocate of breastfeeding. I breast fed my daughter until she turned 13 months old. My infant son was exclusively breastfed until 6 months and I am still breastfeeding him partially. Breast milk has the perfect composition, temperature and nutrients for your baby. It does not require sterilization, warming or bottles reducing overhead. It helps your baby and you to bond. As far as possible, try and breastfeed your baby at least partially. The benefits are so many to count. Even a little milk is liquid gold for baby.

Some useful sites for breast feeding:

http://www.KellyMom.com 
http://www2.aap.org/breastfeeding/

2 comments:

  1. Breastfeeding is a best nutrition food for new born baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monika, Thanks for visiting my blog. Its great that breastfeeding supplies like milk storage bags, pumps etc. are now available in India. Breastfeeding should really be encouraged and supported.

      Delete